Please be advised that:
- Representatives from the Applicant Service Center (ASC) are available to assist individuals via telephone or the day of the appointment at the ASC.
- Individuals who approach you on the street or outside of the ASC DO NOT represent the Consulate or Embassy or the ASC.
- Employees of Notary Publics do not represent the Consulate or Embassy and cannot influence the outcome of your case.
- Visa appointment fees can only be processed through this website or via telephone with the ASC or at Banamex or Scotiabank.
- Visa appointments can only be scheduled through this website or via telephone with the ASC.
- Applicants over the age of 7 do not need to bring a photo with them to the ASC.
The following will result in a denial of your visa application:
- Attempts to conceal/deny any prior immigration violations or legal issues ( in any country).
- Presenting ANY false or altered documents.
- Presenting someone else’s documents as your own.
NOTE: If you know of someone who has or will commit fraud in the visa process, please report that information to us. Your information will be kept confidential.
For more information click on “Contact Us”