Fees are charged for the following services:
- Filing an Alien Fiancé(e) Petition, Form I-129F
- Nonimmigrant visa application processing fee, Form DS-160 (required for each K visa applicant)
- Medical examination (required for each K visa applicant; costs vary from post to post)
- Other costs may include translation and photocopying charges, fees for getting the documents required for the visa application (such as passport, police certificates, birth certificates, etc.), and travel expenses to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for an interview. Costs vary from country to country and case to case.
- Filing Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
- Contact our call center to pay by Visa, MasterCard or American Express using an interactive voice system.
- Click here for telephone numbers and other access information.
- Once the credit card information is approved, the caller will be provided a confirmation number.
- This confirmation number is required to submit the visa application and schedule an appointment.
- The caller must write down the confirmation number, there will not be a way to retrieve it later.
Cash at at Scotiabank or Banamex, or Credit Card Online
- Please log into the Website using the applicant’s passport number, date of birth and nationality.
- Follow the instructions to select applicant’s trip purpose and select Consulate Ciudad Juarez to schedule an appointment, and other pertinent details related to the visa application.
- While following the steps on the site, the applicant will be asked to either make a payment or to confirm the payment has already been made by using a “MRV Fee Receipt Number.”
- Payment can be made using the following options: Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, or American Express Please select the appropriate card from the provided list.
- Follow directions to complete the transaction. For example: If you pay cash at Scotia bank or Banamex: Select Cash. Click on the “PDF” link next to the “MRV Fee Receipt Number” box.
- Print the electronic generated deposit slip for each applicant.
- Complete the relevant information.
- Take the deposit slip(s) to the bank and pay.
- Return to this Website and enter the “MRV Fee Receipt Number” when asked to provide it.
- The “MRV Fee Receipt Number” is located at the top of the deposit slip.