Contact Us

To inquire about a specific NONIMMIGRANT visa, complete the Public Inquiry Form indicated below.


We will respond within two business days. Please do not submit your inquiry more than once.

Do not use this form to request general information, which can be obtained by browsing our website or visiting or calling 703 439 2313 if calling from the United States. All visa appointment-related inquiries should be directed to as well.

IMPORTANT: Please note that we cannot respond to inquiries in reference to DHS matters, including the status of waivers or questions related to immigrant/K visa cases

NONIMMIGRANT visa questions.

If your question concerns an IMMIGRANT (resident) visa or K (fiancé) visa application, please contact the U.S. Consulate General in Ciudad Juarez.