The U.S. Consular Agency in Acapulco resumed normal operations, today, September 15. Per the security message sent on September 14, the U.S. Consular Agency in Acapulco was closed on September 14 due to weather conditions related to Hurricane Max.
- See the State Department’s travel websitefor the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Country Specific Information for Mexico.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the S. Embassy in Mexico City, located at Paseo de la Reforma 305, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Mexico D.F. 06500, and is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- You may also call 011-52-55-5080-2000 during normal business hours and after-hours.
- Contact information for the U.S. Consulates General in Mexico can be found on the S. Embassy Mexico City website.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitterand Facebook.