Location: Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
Event: Security Situation in Nuevo Laredo
The Consulate continues to closely monitor the security situation in the city of Nuevo Laredo. The March 17 instructions to U.S. government personnel to shelter in place are no longer in effect. U.S. government personnel are subject to an overnight curfew and other movement restrictions in Nuevo Laredo.
Actions to Take:
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Contact Form
- U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Mexico
- From Mexico: (55) 8526 2561
- From the United States: 1-844-528-6611
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter