IRS Webinar “Foreign Earned Income for U.S. Overseas Taxpayers”
June 27, 2016
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will host a webinar “Foreign Earned Income for U.S. Overseas Taxpayers” on June 29, 2016, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT.
- To register and attend this webinar, use the Foreign Earned Income for U.S. Overseas Taxpayers or https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/445/15416 webinar link. Attendees should log in 10 minutes prior to the start time. The session will be recorded and made available at a later time on http://www.irsvideos.gov/.
- The webinar will cover:
- Requirements for claiming the foreign income exclusion
- Identifying which form to use: Form 2555 or 2555-EZ
- Specifying information to include on Form 2555 or 2555-EZ
- Live Q&A with IRS subject matter experts.