On December 12, 2022, the United States and Mexico will celebrate the 200th anniversary of our diplomatic relations. On December 12, 1822, after the conclusion of Mexico’s Independence process, Jose Manuel Zozaya y Bermudez presented his credentials as envoy extraordinary and minister plenipotentiary to U.S. President James Monroe, thus establishing formal diplomatic relations between our two countries.
To celebrate this, we invite the public to propose a logo design that will identify the bicentennial of our bilateral relationship.
You are invited to send graphic designs that highlight connections between the United States and Mexico, and what we can expect for the future.
Terms and conditions:
- Participants may send their graphic designs between March 1st and 11:59 PM Central Time April 24, 2022.
- Send your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipt will be acknowledged.
- Files should be no larger than 1 MB with a transparent background in PNG or JPG format.
- Entries from minors must include a consent statement from parents or legal guardians.
- The winner will be required to resubmit their entry as an editable file, and will release the rights to said entry, including, but not limited to, reproduction, distribution and monetization.
- Entries containing offensive or discriminatory language or images will be disqualified.
- A jury of experts will select the winning entry. The jury’s decision will be final.
- Winner will receive an iPad Pro XXX.
We invite you to use the following hashtags:
#TwoNationsOneFuture #DosNacionesUnFuturo #USMXBicentennial #BicentenarioUSMX #200YearsUSMX #200AñosUSMX