How to apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa:
Set a visa interview appointment:
1.- By Telephone local Nogales number: 690-7217
Calling from Outside Nogales: (631) 690-7217
* We appreciate your patience, due to the current changes in visa processing, the lines may be busy. We suggest that you schedule an appointment.
*In case your local number is not available you may use the following phone numbers to schedule your appointment:
|San Luis Potosi||444-240-2448|
|San Martin Texmelucan||248-462-3439|
Through the internet, click here
For Security Reasons, the following items are not allowed into the Consulate:
- Any Kind of Weapons
- Cellular Phones
- Automobile Remote Control (the metal car key may be brought in)
- Electronic Equipment
- Food of Drinks
- Aerosol Products
- Books (magazines, newspaper, etc)
2.-Bring a valid Mexican passport and all previous visas.
3.-Fill out the application electronically DS-160. More information on renewals.
If your previous visa was lost or stolen, file and present a police report.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New visa fees effective April 13, 2012
|Visa Categories||Cost – U.S. Dollars||Cost – Mexican Pesos|
|Tourist and other non-petition-based visas||$160||$2400|
|Tourist visa for Mexican minors (under the age of 15)||$17||$255|
|Petition-based visas (H, L, O, P, Q and R visas)||$190||$2,850|
Limited number of visa applicants may qualify for emergency visa interview appointments. To obtain an emergency appointment you must satisfy one or more of the criteria listed below.
- You need to obtain urgent medical care in the U.S.
- You need to accompany an immediate family member who requires urgent medical care (Immediate family members include mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild.)
- An immediate family member in the U.S. has a serious medical condition and requires your presence urgently.
- You need to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- You need to attend an urgent and late breaking business matter, where the need to travel to the U.S. could not have been foreseen.
- You need to make an appearance in a U.S. court.
What you need to consider:
If you believe you qualify for an emergency appointment, please read the following points carefully, before you apply for an emergency appointment:
- In order to initiate your request for an emergency appointment, you must first have applied for a regular appointment.
- You must have documentary evidence to prove that you satisfy one or more of the criteria for an emergency appointment. (See above.)
- Once you obtain an emergency appointment, you are treated as a normal visa applicant; you must qualify for a U.S. visa in every respect.
- The Visa Application Fee and the appointment fee are nonrefundable.
- If the consular officer finds you misrepresented your reason for travel to the U.S., a record of the misrepresentation goes in your case file and may adversely influence the outcome of your current and future visa applications If the consular officer determines you do not have a genuine emergency, as defined by the criteria above, the officer will ask you to come back on your regular appointment date.
How to request an emergency appointment:
If you consider that you qualify for an emergency appointment send your request along with supporting evidence to email@example.com