Subject: Drop Off Your Ballot at U.S. Embassy Mexico City
Location: Mexico City
U.S. Embassy Mexico City will accept in-person drop-off of absentee voting materials starting September 8 on days the Embassy is normally open between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Please bring your completed, sealed voting materials in a postage-paid envelope to the Consular waiting room’s entrance on Rio Danubio and place them in the sealed ballot box with the ACS representative outside. You do not need to enter the Embassy or pass through additional screening to submit your voting materials. If you’re not in Mexico City, check with the consulate near you for their hours and ballot box details.
Remember, your vote counts!
- For Emergency Assistance for U.S. citizens in Mexico, call (55) 8526 2561 from Mexico or 1-844-528-6611 from the United States.
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- For COVID-19 updates, please visit our COVID-19 web page.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Follow the U.S. Embassy in Mexico on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Reports for Mexico.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergencies. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.