U.S. Consulate General Hermosillo will accept in-person drop-off of absentee voting materials starting today. U.S. citizens may bring your completed, sealed voting materials in a postage-paid envelope to the entrance to the Consulate at Monterrey 141 and place them in the sealed ballot box inside the entrance, to the right of the door. You do not need to pass through additional screening to submit your voting materials. We recommend that all materials be turned in as early as possible and no later than two weeks before Election Day (November 3) in order to ensure on-time arrival.
If you’re not in Hermosillo, check with the consulate nearest you for hours and ballot box details.
For more information about voting from Mexico, please visit the U.S. Mission to Mexico’s voting webpage and FVAP.gov.
Remember, your vote counts!
- For Emergency Assistance for U.S. citizens in Mexico, call (55) 8526 2561 from Mexico or 1-844-528-6611 from the United States.
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- For COVID-19 updates, please visit our COVID-19 web page.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Follow the U.S. Embassy in Mexico on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Reports for Mexico.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergencies. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.