Last updated: [06/16/21]
Stoplight by State: https://datos.covid-19.conacyt.mx/#SemaFE
The Mexican government has determined that from May 10, 2021, the state of Baja California is in yellow on the federal stoplight system. Public health restrictions continue to apply with the recommended use of a face mask and protective goggles.
These are the activities and capacities allowed starting May 10, 2021, with the recommended use of a face mask, social distancing, and protective goggles.
New activities allowed:
- Public pools, at 30 percent of their capacity.
- Casinos, bars, and venues with or without open spaces, such as gardens, at 50 percent of their capacity.
Capacity in permitted activities:
- Professional sports, behind closed doors.
- Cinemas, theaters, museums, and cultural events up to 500 people, at 50 percent of their capacity.
- Shopping centers, at 50 percent of their capacity.
- Religious centers, at 50 percent of their capacity.
- Hairdressers, barbershops, and beauty salons, at 50 percent of their capacity and by appointment only.
- Parks, squares, and open public spaces, at 50 percent of their capacity.
- Markets and supermarkets, at 50 percent of their capacity.
- Public transportation, at 50 percent of its capacity.
- Gyms, sports centers, spas, and massage centers, at 65 percent of their capacity.
- Restaurants and cafeterias, at 75 percent of their capacity.
- Hotels, at 75 percent of their capacity, with permitted use of common areas and executive lounges.
- Family reunions or parties, of up to 20 people, with social distancing and in ventilated areas.
- Mass events and recreational centers: concerts, amusement parks, and fairs.
- Schools remain closed.
- Beaches remain closed.